As well as the revision guides, there are all some very useful videos below:
Information for parents
Parents can help your child to prepare for these examinations by:
- Ensuring that your son/daughter has a copy of the examination timetable and content to revise for each examination;
- Encouraging your son/daughter to plan a sensible programme of revision and make sure that he/she sticks to it;
- Where possible, providing a quiet area for him/her to revise in. If your son/daughter is unsure of any aspect of his/her revision, remind him/her to seek the help of a teacher at school;
- Encouraging him/her to keep a good balance between learning and leisure;
- Checking that he/she has the correct equipment for each day of the examinations.